The talks will take place in the amphitheater of the LaBRI.
The coffee breaks will be in room 76, on the ground floor of the LaBRI, in front of the amphitheater.
Lunches will be served in the “Patio” room of the “Domaine du Haut Carré”. It is located in a park within a short walking distance of the LaBRI.
The social dinner of GASCom, on Tuesday (June 26), will be held in Castelterrefort, an exceptional place on the university campus.
The wine and cheese of the Journées Viennot, on Thursday (June 28), will be held in the LaBRI.
These places can be located on the campus map here.
The program of GASCom 2012, as pdf file.
List of invited talks
(in alphabetical order)
- Brigitte CHAUVIN
Fixed point equations for probability distributions coming from combinatorics
- Alain DENISE
Random generation in computational biology
- Simone RINALDI
Polyominoes determined by permutations
- Doron ZEILBERGER
List of accepted papers, with slides of the presentations
(in alphabetical order of authors)
- The maximum value in complete geometric words
by Margaret ARCHIBALD and Arnold KNOPFMACHER
- The tree structure in staircase tableaux
by Jean-Christophe AVAL, Adrien Boussicault and Sandrine DASSE-HARTAUT
- The identity transform of a permutation
by Elena BARCUCCI, Daniela BATTAGLINO, Erica CROCIANI and Samanta SOCCI
- Primitive Dyck words as an invariance class for pattern avoidance
by Stefano BILOTTA, Elisabetta GRAZZINI and Elisa PERGOLA
- Infinite Boltzmann samplers and applications to branching processes
by Olivier BODINI, Guillaume MOROZ and Hanane TAFAT-BOUZID
- The height of two types of generalised Motzkin paths
by Charlotte BRENNAN and Arnold KNOPFMACHER
- Combinatorics of the permutation tableaux of type B
by Sylvie CORTEEL, Matthieu JOSUAT-VERGES and Jang Soo KIM
- The size of the biggest caterpillar subree in binary rooted planar trees
by Filippo DISANTO
- Commutation properties among bubblesort, stacksort and their duals
by Luca S. FERRARI
- Génération exhaustive des gominos
de Jérôme FORTIER, Alain GOUPIL, Jonathan LORTIE et Jérôme TREMBLAY
- Specification and validation of algorithms generating planar Lehman words
by Alain GIORGETTI and Valerio SENNI
- On local limit theorems for q(n)-hypergeometric series discrete distributions with q(n)->1 as n->infty
by Andreas KYRIAKOUSSIS and Malvina VAMVAKARI
- On the generation of L-convex polyominoes
by Paolo MASSAZZA
- The greedy flip tree on subword complexes
by Vincent PILAUD
- Fractal self-avoiding walks
by Pascal PRÉA
- Exhaustive generation of atomic combinatorial differential operators
by Hugo TREMBLAY, Gilbert LABELLE, Srecko BRLEK and Alexandre BLONDIN MASSE
- ECO-base Gray codes generation for particular classes of words
by Vincent VAJNOVSZKI
- A proof of the dendrodistinctivity conjecture for m=3
by Mirko VISONTAI and Nathan WILLIAMS
- Generating nonisomorphic maps and hypermaps without storing them
by Timothy WALSH
Slides (part 1) (part 2)